Saturday, May 30, 2009

Naomi Agosto-Ortega and Hector Ortega, Class of 1984

Hi Class of 1984,

We hope the class of 1984 has a big representation at the reunion. Our thoughts are with you and we really wish we were there. We really did not want to miss our 25th anniversary. We have four girls ages 12, 8, 7 and 2 and it was too complicated to get out of town without them this time around. Especially since our two year old is right in the middle of her "unreasonable terrible twos". (Not too many babysitter volunteers :-)!)

I am now a stay at home mom and I homeschool my four girls. We have a great life in Connecticut. I married my BC sweetheart Hector Ortega(class of '84), and have been married for twenty-two years. We have been back to BC several times and have taken our girls on the grand tour. My three oldes are excited about the possibility of attending Boston College. We may be starting our own BC legacy one day soon.

Enjoy your weekend, both Hector and I are there in spirit with you all.

Love,
Naomi and Hector

No comments:

Post a Comment